Hi fellas. I got this post about books from Ren’s blog. Sound like fun, so let’s begin.
1. Favorite childhood book?
Lupus, written by Hilman, amazing Indonesian writer.
2. What are you reading right now?
If you were mine – Bella Andre
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
Only went to library in my course place – when I need to find French books. So, nope, don’t have request there.
4. Bad book habit?
Reading while sleeping. Reading and then sleeping (in this case I read ebook and my laptop always on). Reading and *poof* I forget everything, it was just me and the story.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
6. Do you have an e-reader?
I read e-book in my laptop. I also used KOBO application. So, it yes or no? hmmm…
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
Not really, I wasn’t a good blogger.
9. Least favorite book you read this year (so far)?
Love Only Once by Johanna Lindsay
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year.
Again, so many. I will pick my top read so far this year :
The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter, Seven days of Loan by Tiffany Reisz, Acheron by Sherrylin Kenyon, all SEP books I read this year, ALL Kristen Ashley Books I read, etc.
But if I have to pick one : Breathe by Kristen Ashley
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
13. Can you read on the bus?
Yup, I read everywhere.
14. Favorite place to read?
15. What is your policy on book lending?
Rarely lending my books.
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
Yes, it was my bad habit….. it ruined the pages…
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
18. Not even with text books?
Yes for text books, but not often.
19. What is your favorite language to read in?
20. What makes you love a book?
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
22. Favorite genre?
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
24. Favorite biography?
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
26. Favorite cookbook?
I love all my cookbooks. So, no I don’t have any.
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
Gah, no idea.
28. Favorite reading snack?
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
Blank. No idea.
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
Often, but only if the review really made a balance opinion of the book.
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
35. Favorite Poet?
I loved Pablo Neruda and Maya Angelou, also Poe.
2-3 books in a month (for French books)
37. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
38. Favorite fictional character?
39. Favorite fictional villain?
I never remember any villain.
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
Maybe a week.
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
Don’t remember. But never had over 50$
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
Not often. But I always read the reviews with a lot of spoiler. So it was the same I think.
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
Another book way more interesting.
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
Yup, non-romance books.
52. Name a book that made you angry.
None. Ennnnggg… I know, Breathe by Kristen Ashley. I was angry it was over because I loved it so much.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
Dirty by Megan Hart.
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
Johanna Lindsay books. I expected to like it (I mean, hey she was a famous romance author) but gee Ie
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?